Turbo Sales Assistant
Almere | Mitsubishi (MTEE) | Automotive | +1 years | English
Who is MTEE?
Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe (MTEE) is a global player in the field of turbochargers for the automotive industry. Did you know that we have a 20% market share in Europe? That means that 1 out of 5 cars in Europe are fitted with a turbo that was made in Almere. For automotive to be able to contribute to global climate objectives, downsizing (a smaller engine with greater power, possibly hybrid) is necessary. Using a turbocharger is the best way to make this technically possible.
As our parent company is located in Japan, we work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality. And this shows in everything. From our production line in Almere, we deliver directly to our OEMs all over Europe. All of our 700 employees make this possible. Proud and dedicated, that’s what we are.
The Sales Assistant Turbo is a team player how supports the account teams and build and maintain strong relations with customers.
What are you going to do?
· Monitoring outstanding invoices and overdue (Customer) payments, correcting and solving what is blocking the payments.
· Ensures the correctness and completeness of data in relation with Sales (prices, forecasts, customer data and such) in the different systems used in the organization.
· Keeping up the cost database.
· External communication with Customers, Suppliers and MHI Japan and group companies.
· Reporting on various issues, providing and requesting information.
What skills and competencies can you bring?
· MBO/ MBO+
· Being a team player
· Problem Solver
What can we offer you?
Working at MTEE offers many rewards: from seeing the concepts of your project team being developed into actual turbochargers to knowing that the finest car brands are equipped with the product you have worked on. Daimler, Volkswagen, BMW and Renault are just few of many well-known brands within our customer portfolio.
But there’s more! You can also expect:
· Pension plan
· Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off
· Collective health insurance
· MTEE is a member of the Collective Agreements (CAO) Metalektro
· Training and development opportunities
MTEE is involved in every phase within turbo development, and we are just as committed to your development. For us it is important that you are able to follow your ambitions, therefore we provide various opportunities for developing and/or expanding your knowledge.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply today by clicking the apply button.